Chase Bank — credit card apr gouging
My payment was due April 5th - we use online bill pay to pay our bills and the payment took longer in its processing than normal. They received the payment on April 7th. Was never late before and have not been late since. My once pleasant APR is now 29.99%. They were 'nice' enough to reverse the late fee but refuse to use any common sense or good judgment to retain a historically and present GOOD client that actually pays her bills and readjust the APR.
Went through two ANTI 'customer-service' agents who touted the company line well and finally got to their ANTI 'customer service' manager, Tristan, who soundly touted the same borg-like, "we-can't-actually-THINK-and-make-GOOD-business-decisions" line and then quite finally hung up on me. Mind you, I never used profanity or raised my voice to these people. I simply was presenting a strong argument they had no reasonable recourse for so they just had to hang up. Nice one CHASE. Will have that account paid off next month and will never, EVER, use CHASE again.
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase - chase raising rates! 
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- Jpmorgan Chase - deposit accounts