Chase Auto Finance / getting the run around and the 3rd degree
Well let me get started by saying I agree with all the other opinions the other people have given, they are the most rude people in the business of car loans or anything else for that matter. I was just on the phone with chase today for about 2 hours, I kept getting put on hold for everything which thats understandable. When a rep finally spoke to me they were telling me the opposite of what another rep said to my wife. we need to get a deferment, my wife and I have fallen into hard times with money and we have allways been ontime making payments every month.
Well this lady named Valirie was telling me I can not have a deferment due me being unemployed but I get unemployment pay each week so I have money to make the bills every month. She gave me the 3rd degree and lectured me like she was my mother or worse actually, really demoralizing me. Thats not their problem if I'm unemployed all that they should just be concerned with getting their payment when I say I can make the payment, she kept telling me I was a low life with everything she was saying in a nut shell, so I hung up. I called back to speak with someone else my call kept getting passed around from person to person, each person I spoke with couldn't help me because they said they don't handle that stuff. So finally I got to someone else who spoke with my wife which he was extremely rude to her telling her to put me on the phone, my wife has all rights to the account so he shouldn't have been so short and rude to her, anyways He started to talk and was pretty much yelling at me about why did I call back when I have spoke with someone allready about the matter, I asked for a supervisor, he straight up said no! and hung up and re- routed my call to Washinton mutual bank. Little later my wife calls and gets a supervisor on the phone, he asked her if she was in employee she said no I'm a customer the guy said sorry I can't help you and hung up right away, his name was Steve. Thats where I'm at with chase the rip off bank.
More Chase Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Customer service during the Camp fire in California
- JP Morgan Chase Bank - checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - awful customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - unethical behavior / discrimination