Chase Auto Finance / unprofessionalism!
I asked that Cathy Young call me back. She said that she would not that a supervisor would. She said it was noted 2 minutes ago that Sally took the message for a supervisor to call me. She asked for my phone number. I asked her what number she had for me. She said she did not give out phone numbers. I asked if she needed to pull up my account. She said she had my account in front of her. So, just by calling back my number had pulled up my account - how cute!
Bottom line - I have to this point given Chase more credit than they obviously deserve. Pat told me I was making it difficult. Really Pat, who is making it difficult. I simply want to speak to a supervisor in the Collections Department. How difficult can that be? Apparently for Chase pretty damn difficult.
Sincerely, L Couch.
More Chase Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- JP Morgan Chase Bank, New York, NY - wire transfer
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - closed bank account and can't access money
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - customer service during the camp fire in california
- JP Morgan Chase Bank - checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - awful customer service