chartered trust bank united kingdom / chrtered trust bank united kingdom not interested to transfer my minning funds into my local bank account

England, Dorset, United Kingdom Review updated:

Respected Sir/M
my name is bikramjit singh. I am winner in 3rd intercontinental draw. I request to complaints board read the statement clearly that chartered trust bank said that you are required to make your account activation deposit on or before the 4th of october 2011. I already delivered confirmation deposit slip to complaints investigation bureau which I was sent to chartered trust bank united kingdom dated 4th of october 2011 from me. I already sent all the proofs to complaints investigation bureau united kingdom. complaints investigation bureau united kingdom ignored all the true statements. complaints investigation bureau united kingdom said that we were informed you that you sent your deposit confirmation slip to them late and your account was deactivated. I already delivered all the proofs which I delivered to chartered trust bank united kigdom dated 4 of october 2011 in united kingdom banking hours according chartered trust bank united kingdom statement. now I inform to complaints board that chartered trust bank united kingdom & complaints investigation bureau not interested to transfer my winning funds into my local bank account with lame excuse. according law nobody can refuse this confermation deposit slip. according law FORIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENT ACT 1999 chartered trust bank united kingdom defaulter if the refuse this confirmation deposit slip bcoz under law statement ACT1998 there is no need to pay anything if the payment transfer in vaild time into the chartered trust bank united kingdom correspondence account according statement. I already sent confirmation deposit slip to complaints investigation bureau united kingdom which was sent to chartered trust bank united kingdom dated 4th of october 2011 from me in united kingdom banking hours. under law FORIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENT ACT 1999 there is no need to me pay anything extra to chartered trust bank united kingdom becoz according statement comfirmation deposit slip delivered to chartered trust bank united kingdom dated 4th of october 2011 from me. now with lame excuse chartered trust bank united kingdom said to me note thae due to delay in sending us your account activation deopist there is going to be an extra charge to be paid by you. there is no need need to me to pay enything extra to chartered trust bank united kingdom because I already delivered deposit confirmation slip to chartered trust bank united kingdom dated 4th of october acording chrtered trust bank united kingdom statement in unted kingom banking hours I already delivered all the proofs to complaints investigation bureau united kingdom. now I request to complaints board that please immediately activate my account in chartered trust bank united kingdom and transfer my winning funds into my local bank acccount.. chartered trust bank united kingdom not interested to pay me my winning funds with lame excuse.

BIKRAMJIT SINGH

Comments

• Si
      Oct 22, 2011
    chartered trust bank united kingdom - not interested to transfer my winning funds in to my local account

Respected Sir/Madam,

i request to complaits borad resd the statement clearly that chartered trust bank said that you are required to make your account activation deposit on or before the 4th of october 2011.i already sent confirmation deposit slip to complaints investigation bureau which was sent to chartered trust bank united kingdom dated 4th of october 2011 from me.i already sent all the proofs to complaints investigation bureau united kingdom.complaints investigation bureau united kingdom ignored all the true statements.complaints investigation bureau united kingdom said that we were informed you that you sent your deposit confirmation slip to them late and your account was deactivated.i already sent the proofs which i delivered to chartered trust bank united kigdom dated 4 of october 2011 in united kingdom banking hours according chartered trust bank united kingdom statement.now i inform to complaints board chartered trust bank united kingdom & complaints investigatio bureau not interested to transfer my winning funds into my local bank account with lame excuse. according law nobody can refuse this confermation deposit slip.according law FORIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENT ACT 1999 chartered trust bank united kingdom defaulter if the refuse this confirmation deposit slip bcoz under statement law 1998 there is no need to pay anything if the payment transfer in vaild time into the chartered trust bank united kingdom correspondence account according statement.i already sent confirmation deposit slip to complaints investigation bureau united kingdom which was sent to chartered trust bank united kingdom dated 4th of october 2011 from me in united kingdom banking hours.under law FORIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENT ACT 1999 there is no need to me pay anything extra to chartered trust bank united kingdom becoz according statement comfirmation deposit slip delivered to chartered trust bank united kingdom dated 4th of october 2011 from me.now with lame excuse chartered trust bank united kingdom said to me note thae due to delay in sending us your account activation deopist there is going to be an extra charge to be paid by you.there is no need need to me to pay enything extra to chartered trust bank united kingdom because i already delivered deposit confirmation slip to chartered trust bank united kingdom dated 4th of october acording chrtered trust bank united kingdom statement in unted kingom banking hours i already sent all the proofs to complaints investigation bureau united kingdom.now i request to complaints board that please activate my account in chartered trust bank united kingdom and transfer my winning fuds into my local bank acccount..chartered trust bank united kingdom not interested to pay me my winning funds with lame excuse.

Oct 28, 2011
    England, Dorset

Respected Sir/Madam,

my name is bikramjit singh.i actually emerged winner in the 3rd stage intercontinental draw. i request to complaits borad read the statement clearly that chartered trust bank said that you are required to make your account activation deposit on or before the 4th of october 2011.i already sent confirmation deposit slip to complaints investigation bureau which was sent to chartered trust bank united kingdom dated 4th of october 2011 from me.i already sent all the proofs to complaints investigation bureau united kingdom.complaints investigation bureau united kingdom ignored all the true statements.complaints investigation bureau united kingdom said that we were informed you that you sent your deposit confirmation slip to them late and your account was deactivated.i already sent all the proofs to complaints investigation bureau which i delivered to chartered trust bank united kigdom dated 4 of october 2011 in united kingdom banking hours according chartered trust bank united kingdom statement.now i inform to complaints board united kingdom that chartered trust bank united kingdom & complaints investigatio bureau not interested to transfer my winning funds into my local bank account with lame excuse. according law nobody can refuse this confermation deposit slip.according law FORIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENT ACT 1999 chartered trust bank united kingdom defaulter if the refuse this confirmation deposit slip bcoz under statement law 1998 there is no need to pay anything if the payment transfer in vaild time into the chartered trust bank united kingdom correspondence account according statement.i already sent confirmation deposit slip to complaints investigation bureau united kingdom which i was sent to chartered trust bank united kingdom dated 4th of october 2011 from me in united kingdom banking hours.under law FORIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENT ACT 1999 there is no need to me pay anything extra to chartered trust bank united kingdom becoz according statement comfirmation deposit slip delivered to chartered trust bank united kingdom dated 4th of october 2011 from me.now with lame excuse chartered trust bank united kingdom said to me note thae due to delay in sending us your account activation deopist there is going to be an extra charge to be paid by you.there is no need need to me to pay enything extra to chartered trust bank united kingdom because i already delivered deposit confirmation slip to chartered trust bank united kingdom dated 4th of october acording chrtered trust bank united kingdom statement in unted kingom banking hours i already sent all the proofs to complaints investigation bureau united kingdom.now i request to complaints board that please immediately activate my account in chartered trust bank united kingdom and transfer my winning fuds into my local bank acccount..chartered trust bank united kingdom not interested to transfer my winning funds into my local bank account with lame excuse.

Nov 02, 2011
    chartered trust bank united kingdom - chartered trust bank united kingdom not interested to transfer my winning funds into my local bank account.
    England, Dorset

Respected Sir/M
    my name is bikramjit singh.i am winner in 3rd intercontinental draw. i request to complaints board read the statement clearly that chartered trust bank said that you are required to make your account activation deposit on or before the 4th of october 2011.i already delivered confirmation deposit slip to complaints investigation bureau which i was sent to chartered trust bank united kingdom dated 4th of october 2011 from me.i already sent all the proofs to complaints investigation bureau united kingdom.complaints investigation bureau united kingdom ignored all the true statements.complaints investigation bureau united kingdom said that we were informed you that you sent your deposit confirmation slip to them late and your account was deactivated.i already delivered all the proofs which i delivered to chartered trust bank united kigdom dated 4 of october 2011 in united kingdom banking hours according chartered trust bank united kingdom statement.now i inform to complaints board that chartered trust bank united kingdom & complaints investigation bureau not interested to transfer my winning funds into my local bank account with lame excuse. according law nobody can refuse this confermation deposit slip.according law FORIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENT ACT 1999 chartered trust bank united kingdom defaulter if the refuse this confirmation deposit slip bcoz under law statement ACT1998 there is no need to pay anything if the payment transfer in vaild time into the chartered trust bank united kingdom correspondence account according statement.i already sent confirmation deposit slip to complaints investigation bureau united kingdom which was sent to chartered trust bank united kingdom dated 4th of october 2011 from me in united kingdom banking hours.under law FORIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENT ACT 1999 there is no need to me pay anything extra to chartered trust bank united kingdom becoz according statement comfirmation deposit slip delivered to chartered trust bank united kingdom dated 4th of october 2011 from me.now with lame excuse chartered trust bank united kingdom said to me note thae due to delay in sending us your account activation deopist there is going to be an extra charge to be paid by you.there is no need need to me to pay enything extra to chartered trust bank united kingdom because i already delivered deposit confirmation slip to chartered trust bank united kingdom dated 4th of october acording chrtered trust bank united kingdom statement in unted kingom banking hours i already delivered all the proofs to complaints investigation bureau united kingdom.now i request to complaints board that please immediately activate my account in chartered trust bank united kingdom and transfer my winning funds into my local bank acccount..chartered trust bank united kingdom not interested to pay me my winning funds with lame excuse.