Charter / installation

1 NC, United States

5 weeks ago I called charter customer service asking if cable Internet was in my area they said it was so I set an appointment up for the next Wednesday, when the technician came out he said that charter was going to have to put a tap in the power line so I would be under 300 ft and told me I was going to get a call between 1 to 2 days. 3 days passed so I called charter back and they told me to install a tap it was going to take 7-10 days and would call me back they never did so I called after that time passed and they told me it was ready so that gave me an appointment for the following Thursday that would have been three weeks since I first called. When the technician came out he said the tap wasn't installed so I had to call charter back and explain everything over they said I would have someone install the tap Thursday and my Internet Saturday. The next day a charter guy shows up without calling and said that he was going to install the tap Friday when I told him what happen he said that another technician was coming between 5-7 to install it. When he got to my house he said nobody told him about the tap and it was to late to call his office so he would reschedule for the next day he never showed. So when I called charter for like the tenth time they said they didn't have a record of me rescheduling and told me it wasn't there fault and I would have to wait another week. I'm sick of having to wait around for them.