Charter Communications / billing extortion
I am having a problem with Charter Communications here in Fallon, and I think they are doing something of dubious legality. Since I only subscribe to their Internet service, not their TV service (I have DirecTV) they have chosen to penalize me to the tune of $10 per month for what they are calling "HSD without video." I should note that I have had their “HSD without video” service since the day Charter moved here to Fallon, but I have never been charged for it, nor even heard the term before this month’s bill.
Now, if any other company tried to extort me into selecting more of their services, I would go to a competitor in a heartbeat, but since Charter has the cable monopoly for this area, my only recourse is to pay up and shut up, or buy other services from them.
More Charter Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Charter Communications - service outages 
- Charter Communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru 
- Charter Communications - internet service outages 
- Charter Communications - numerous problems with charter communications 
- Charter Communications - inability to get service because of my marital status 
- Charter Communications - in home service tech.
- Spectrum - customer services
- Charter Communications - charter contract buyout
- Charter Communications - wireless internet