Charter Communications - Asheville, NC / they really need to improve their service
The problem started last week. I have high speed internet and a dedicated ip address. I called them twice last week and was on the phone for what seemed like hours. After the first call, in which they made me go through all sorts of troubleshooting on my end, they finally sent a tech out. He said the problem was in the outside line and he would be back to fix it. He never showed. When I called back they made me go through the entire thing again which involved unplugging my modem etc etc etc. They said they would send someone out again. They showed up, and it worked for half a day. I called again yesterday and was on the phone again for close to an hour. So far no one has shown up or called. I am supposed to be on a four hour service plan. They really need to improve their service.
More Charter Communications - Asheville, NC Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Charter Communications - service outages 
- Charter Communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru 
- Charter Communications - internet service outages 
- Charter Communications - numerous problems with charter communications 
- Charter Communications - inability to get service because of my marital status 
- Charter Communications - in home service tech.
- Spectrum - customer services
- Charter Communications - charter contract buyout
- Charter Communications - wireless internet