Charlene's Hair Studio / Bad service

1 Orange, NJ, United States

I was a long time, loyal client of this salon and its owner. However, I will no longer be going there because obviously client loyalty(and good tipping) mean nothing to this salon. I had been going there for the last 10 years because I liked the services I received and there was, until recently, never a problem even on busy days. I used to live very close to the salon, but moved more than 2 hours away. Even so, I continued to patronize this place because of the previously good service. I always make an appointment and this last time was no exception. The owner, whose client I was, knows that I now come from far away. I arrived at the appointed time and the salon was busy. I expected to wait a little bit, however it was 4 hours past my appointed time by the time I got in the chair-no apology was offered or anything. All told I spent 7 hours there when it should have been about 3 tops! Again, in spite of the fact that I was a long time loyal customer, and that I had to come from far away, none of that was taken into account! I was treated as though I was someone that had just wandered in off the street with no appointment or anything. I think it is shameful when people take your loyalty for granted and don't care how shabbily they treat you!