Changi Airport / lost items while on the left baggage

Singapore Review updated:
I left 4 luggages on nov 25th morning after my flight from tokyo arrived at 1am.

Then the same day, I flew to jakarta and thought that everything is ok as usual.

The next day when I open my luggages, I found out that 15 items-perfumes individually wrapped, digital camera and cell phones were missing. Everything was inside the luggages that was stored on the very top at the left luggage.

I called the left baggage and they said that nobody touched the bags since I stored them in. That was their words, but nobody could comfirmed that.

I called the airport police, and they wanted me to report an epc-electronic police complaints which I did. And after 2 days hearing nothing from them, I called them up. The investigator who handle my case told me to not put my hopes on high regading the items. Which is not the news I want to hear after 2 days thinking somebody is going to help me here.

I called the airport lost and found and they could not find the items as well.

Last thing, just be careful. Because what you see is not what you get. When everything is ok, people in singapore are ok. But when something is wrong, they just don't care...

I always thought that singapore is a lot better that any other place in asia, but not until now. It is just the same place than in any other place in asia.

They just don't care...

So, be careful, be safe, and be grateful with what you have!
Le

Comments

Ke
  30th of Nov, 2008
Did you have a problem with your caps lock ?
Fi
  26th of Nov, 2009
There are so many complains about Terminal 1 at Changi Airport . You are not the only one. Accidents (on ground) happen there too due to their staff negligence and the staff just doesn't care. Even their duty manager is useless. I hope the press will investigate on the drop in service level at T1 and make it a headline news so that the relevant airport authority will take measures to buck up.

Changi Airport Group Logo Changi Airport Group