Changi Airport / lost items while on the left baggage
I left 4 luggages on nov 25th morning after my flight from tokyo arrived at 1am.
Then the same day, I flew to jakarta and thought that everything is ok as usual.
The next day when I open my luggages, I found out that 15 items-perfumes individually wrapped, digital camera and cell phones were missing. Everything was inside the luggages that was stored on the very top at the left luggage.
I called the left baggage and they said that nobody touched the bags since I stored them in. That was their words, but nobody could comfirmed that.
I called the airport police, and they wanted me to report an epc-electronic police complaints which I did. And after 2 days hearing nothing from them, I called them up. The investigator who handle my case told me to not put my hopes on high regading the items. Which is not the news I want to hear after 2 days thinking somebody is going to help me here.
I called the airport lost and found and they could not find the items as well.
Last thing, just be careful. Because what you see is not what you get. When everything is ok, people in singapore are ok. But when something is wrong, they just don't care...
I always thought that singapore is a lot better that any other place in asia, but not until now. It is just the same place than in any other place in asia.
They just don't care...
So, be careful, be safe, and be grateful with what you have!
More Changi Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Changi Airport - extremely rude security officers 
- Singapore Changi Airport - rude and racist custom officers 
- Singapore Changi Airport - entry restricted
- Changi Airport - rude duty free sales staff 
- Changi Airport - rude sales staff
- Changi Airport Group - changi rewards
- Changi Airport Group - buggy
- Changi Airport Group - absolutely horrible experience in assisting a passenger in pain.
- Changi Airport Group - unwarranted behaviour
- Changi Airport Group - rude security at gate 27 - t2 (flight departing for phnom penh & kl) 4.45pm