Champion Windowstreated terribly won't recommend

Prior to this event I already called and got quotes from a couple of different window companies in the area. Recently, I called Champion Window Co to get a quote on 6 average size windows for my home. Champion sent out two "project managers" and when I asked them for the estimate, they rudely asked "who will be paying for the windows". Then I said my wife and I would be paying, they said that they would only give a price when they could talk to her. They came back that afternoon to talk to her and a blank piece of paper they wrote $6, 800 for 6 windows. When I asked what is the basis of that price they said "I'm not talking to you", like I wasn't even there. They finally came down to $3, 900 which I found out later was almost twice the amount that one of Champion's competitors charged for the same quality window.These "project managers" were relentless in their pressure and scare tactics with my wife. We realize that Champion Window's seller methods may be legal but their methods are still dishonest and unethical. Nobody deserves to be treated like that especially senior citizens.

I would like to recommend that anyone think twice before dealing with Champion WIndows Co.

Mr. Gold