Champion Windows / Misinformed people!
I had champion install windows in my 50 year old rental unit. They did a great job! The windows have saved my renters at least 50 percent in there gas and electric bills. And there service is top notch! They repair any problems quickly! I have been reading these complaints about sales practices... Doesn't it make sense that after the salesman spends an hour or two teaching you about windows and the differences in products, companies, and warranties...that he has earned the right to ask you for your business? How many other window companies spend more than 30 minutes in your home?How many say more than heres your price! They are the largest home improvement company in the country... do you think they got there by not standing behind there products?
I have read complaints from people that describe problems on there windows and the parts they are describing aren't even on a champion window... how can you trust anything you see on the net... I would leave my decisions to fact... ask the rep from champion to see the last 5 people they installed windows for and call them to see how their experiences were. A lot of misinformation here! Thanks for the great job champion and I will continue to recommend you to all my friends family and coworkers.
More Champion Windows Complaints & Reviews
- Champion Windows - Junk windows sloppy installation 
- Champion Windows - Truth about Champion and the BBB 
- Champion Windows - Multiple windows problems 
- Champion Windows - Sales Tactics 
- Champion Windows - Sloppy job & incorrectly installed windows 
- Champion Windows Manufacturing & Supply Company - sun room
- Champion Windows of Boise - siding
- Champion Windows - warranty replacement of 2 windows.
- Champion Windows - windows and sliding door
- Champion Windows - vinyl siding