Certs, Inc. / If you Jump Through Enough Hoops...

Ok, having read all of the complaints about Certs, Inc. I just wanted to let you know it can be done. We received a Wings certificate for going to a travel club presentation 11 months ago. Despite the fact that I read all the complaints I decided to give it a try anyway. People aren't getting their travel, but at the very least the company seems to be pretty good about returning deposits. I followed all of the directions exactly. When they wanted travel dates at least 30 days apart, I gave them dates at least 35 days apart, etc. They did ask for extra money for taxes, which I sent as soon as the request arrived. Our first dates came and went without hearing from them. When the second dates were approaching I received a letter asking for 2 more dates. We finally were confirmed for our 4th choice of dates. They called about a month before the dates to confirm and officially book the flight. I was very surprized that they also booked our rental car (we had a certificate for that too) two weeks later. I figured they would try to book them for different dates so I couldn't use one or the other. The flight going left super early and we returned super late, and the rental car was booked at a downtown location, so we had to figure out how to get the 25 miles from the airport to pick up the car, but over all we received about $800 worth of flights and car rentals for less than $200. By the way, they did refund the amount that we had overpaid for taxes. Would I do it again? Maybe. It was a royal pain. We certainly couldn't have done it if my husband's job required vacation approval far in advance, or if we didn't have relatives that were willing to be "on call" to take the kids for all of those dates. So if you are up for the challenge, really flexible, can have some of your money tied up for a while, and don't expect to actually get anything, you might want to try it.

D  18th of Jan, 2010 by
This is the biggest scam! We've been waiting since August to receive our $150.00 deposit

Don't have anything to do with the Certs, Inc Company!!!
N  24th of Sep, 2010 by
9-23-2010 Scam! Apparently the company has gone bankrupt! Called the number for what is assumed to be Horizons Travel Service, rather than give you the 3 day 2 night accommodations.. there pushing their offfers of a resort vacation or a cruise--- both for more money. You can't get your money back. Complete Joke.. Its sad that the companies who provide these certificates, arn't made aware of the scam.. and if they are Shame on them.

Certs Logo Certs