CertsDeposit $498 scam

I was promised a Cruise from Bayonne, NJ. to Bermuda for both my wife and
I.
Certs, Inc. requested $249 per person for port charges, Taxes and Fees. I
sent
out full payment of $498.00 by postal money order on 8/4/08 for both my wife and I. The expected
sailing dates promised were for the following year in 2009. After waiting
a
year for this long awaited and much needed vacation we were notified by
mail 1
month prior to the trip that it was cancelled! The two options given to us
were
to choose another sailing date 1 year away in 2010 or request a refund.
Of
course we requested a refund. We signed the required form and submitted
by
registered mail to Certs, Inc. at 424 East Central Blvd. #413 Orlando, FL
on 09/17/09. I was told it would take 4 weeks for a refund. I have been
waiting ever since for my refund! I must have called Cert, Inc. at phone
number [protected] over 60 times and all I get is a recording. No one
ever
picks up and you can not leave a message either. The recording instructs
you to
send your questions by email and I have done that as well several times
with no
response. It is now 7/15/10 and we have yet to receive our refund or any
correspondence from Certs, Inc. I have everything documented. I have also
filed a report with /link removed/ This company has scammed many
people
out of their hard earned money! What troubles me the most is that Certs,
inc is
collecting taxes for these cruises and not submitting the taxes which
makes
that a federal crime!

• Rh
    Rhonda Owens Oct 14, 2008

I agree that the Better Business Bureau needs to shut this group down. It is a scam. They have you jumping through hoops to meet their demands. This is crazy. Just some advice do not use them!!!

• Ti
    Tim Jan 05, 2009

I haven't heard one thing from the Certs inc, since I sent in my check for the travel dates that I was promised. I tried to call the number he left to get a refund and it is an auto glass company. What a scam. I am going back to the golfinf company that gave the travel vouchers out and tell them what a ### they are dealing with.

• Di
    Diana Myers Apr 27, 2010

GREG PEADON IS NOW OPERATING AT A NEW ADDRESS IF YOU RUN THE PHONE NUMBER ABOVE YOU CAN GET HIS ADDRESS. ALSO HE WILL NOT ANSWERE BUSINESS CALLS HIS RECEPTIONIST IS SCANNING CALLS. I HAVE SENT ALL MONEY DUE AND THEN REQUESTED A FULL REFUND. HOWEVER, CELEBRTY PRODUCTIONS IS THE WEB ALSO SINCE THEY SENT US TO THEM AND TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY. HIS NAME IS CURTIS LEMLY HIS PHONE [protected]