Certs, Inc.Have not received $150 deposit

We were asked to provide $150 in order to be eligible for 2 round-trip Jet Blue airfares that we were entitled to after having listened to a lecture on becoming travel agents. Since we declined to be travel agents we were given a form to complete and return to Certs, Inc. Our $150 refund has never been returned.

Sandra & Marston Nauman
[protected]@sbcglobal.net

• Ce
    CERT'S, Inc. Manager Dec 17, 2008

The refund was issued in a timely manner, as all requests to Certs, Inc are. Normal processing takes 4-6 weeks, no matter what the request. The check was deposited, and posted the Certs, Inc bank account exactly 7 days after this posting.

In the future, please address Certs, Inc directly for any requests. Our toll free number is [protected].

Manager @ Certs, Inc.

• Ce
    certs, Inc. Sep 29, 2009

That's funny, I have been fighting with Certs since June when they had 30 days to refund my $150.00. (They never would honor my travel dates, gave them 4 alternate dates! When I asked for a refund, they said it would take 30 days to get it back. When the 30 days was up I called them and they said they were going through changes in their processing dept. and it would take another 6 weeks before I saw my refund! Now its 2 months later and still no refund, I can't even get through on the phone! In the process of dealing with an attorney, sent them a demand letter, still no reply yet! Christine Lopez, Concord, California

• Vo
    vogel810 May 26, 2010

I will continue to complain public and private about the scam that you are running. You do not make call back numbers or in any way respond to communications. I am searching for ways to collaborate with the many people tahe are complaining about your lack of business ethics. [email protected]