Certegy Check Services / check denied
As I was reading through all the other complaints I kept wandering......why can't we do something about this company? I have been fighting with them since August 07 when my check was denied to Eyemasters. They told me to send in a Certegy Gold Application, and I wouldn't have anymore problems. So I did. I had tried to call numerous times to make sure the application had gone through so I would not have that embarrassment again. At Christmas I had a check denied, which I just blew off because it was Certegy. Then last Friday (2-15) I had a check denied at Target. When I called the number I got the same recording, that it was just protection for me, not because I had a bad check writing history. I have been calling every day since then and finally got someone today. The reason they gave me for it being denied was just so stupid I couldn't hardly believe it. Here is the reason. On 2-7 I wrote a check (ck # 1176), on 2-15 I wrote a check (ck #1183). They said my check was denied because of the big gap between my check numbers! I was pissed off to put it quite frankly. She just kept saying "I'm sorry for the inconvenience, this is just a measure we take to protect you". I told her I was getting no protection from them, all i was getting was a pain in my you know where and alot of embarrassment, because the teller and the people behind me in line will just automatically assume its because I write hot checks.
So what can be done about this company? Reading through all the other complaints you realize how ridiculous it is the problems they have caused people. It ought to be against some kind of law?
More Certegy Check Services Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- Certegy Check Services Inc - ralphs/kroger unable to proceed with my transaction in los angeles ca on venice blvd
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - check denied 
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - check cashing at walmart
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - declined transaction 
- Certegy - check cashing