Centurylink Internet / slow speed
I signed up for internet + TV for one year, but they couldn't install TV due to the location of my apartment. Now they won't let me cancel the internet unless I pay the early termination fee. Also, they told me I'll be getting download speed up to 40 Mbps but I keep getting less than 10 Mbps. I called customer service and they told me connect the laptop via the Ethernet cable, interestingly I got 19.7 Mbps then I ran the the test on my other laptop which was connected wirelessly and I got the same. Few hours later I ran the test again and I kept getting 7 Mbps. This is ridicules I'm stuck with them for 12 months.
More Centurylink Internet Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services