CenturyLink / faulty obsessive technical issues

1 Pueblo, CO, United States

My phone and internet service went out. As the lines get wet with a light rain, always do. My son, who lives just a few blocks away deals with the same issue, same company. I could not get my important assignment and a college test could not be done, resulting in two "f's". When I called to get it fixed, from a business phone, I was transferred to five different people, on hold each time, and treated worse than a dog. I was berated, told I was wrong, it was not the rain or wet lines, that the problem was inside wiring and I would be charged $89 if they came out. The sun came out, and by the time I got home, my service was cleared. When I called back, from my landline, to cancel the appointment, I explained to them that I was initially eight about the wet line situation. The associate told me that the next day a supervising technician would be at the house in the morning. I explained to him that I would not be home until the afternoon. He told me that he would be at the house in the afternoon then. The appointment was set! I hurried home, to wait! And wait! And wait! But no one came. So, I checked it out! And my appointment was set for morning, three days later. Never mind centurylink! I will look for another phone and internet company. If your service goes out at any introduction from rain, and your associates are as rude as they are/can not set appointments right, then I am no longer into you! I was a 48 year customer of yours, but your "great service" just serviced me away from you! Bye bye!

St