Centerpoint Energy / false information given at the authorized represntative
on 8-12-09 @ 9:09 am i went into the discount tobacco oulet to pay on a gas bill, discount tabacco outlet had a sign posted stating that any bill of center point energy would immediately post, well i paid the bill @ 4:10 pm the same day 8-12-09 a service man from center point came and disconnected my services stating non payment, well i called centerpoint and they informed me that i needed to call in with the reciept number, but i did not know that only because the discount tabacco stated that my payment would post immediately, now centerpoint is charging me reconnect fees and disconnect fee which is totally wrong, futher more no where in centerpoints cut disclosure does it mention anything of a 31 dollar disconnect fee, i feel as though they are trying to get a dollar anyway they can, and its wrong. i paid my bill and it should have posted but discount tabacco did not post it, and centerpoint supervisor informed that they have NO CONTROL over what an authorized agent puts in their store. Discount tabacco should pay the 61 dollars as they are the ones that misrepresented centerpoint. and centerpoint had they time that i paid and still charged me those redicolous fees.
More Centerpoint Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Cenerpoint Energy - home service plus is a worthless 
- Centerpoint Energy - unauthorized access into yard by meter reader 
- Centerpoint Energy Gas - Reconnect Fees 
- Centerpoint Energy - scam and fraud 
- Centerpoint Energy - Houston, TX - Very poor customer care service! 
- Centerpoint Industries - Lots of delays and excuses 
- Centerpoint Energy - reconnection requirements and procedures
- Centerpoint Energy - 83a (superviser in houston office) 
- CenterPoint Energy - destroyed my, front, yard flower beds and sprinkler system
- CenterPoint Energy - restoring power to commercial building - humble tx.