Center Point Energy- Replace transformer & wiring / Contractor broke my underground sprinkler system

1 7703 Chasewind DriveMissouri City, TX, United States
Phone: 281-437-6694

04/28/15- Your contractor Frontline Power- Chris Hogan [protected]) installed a new transformer and wiring. I told the supervisor prior to starting the job that I had an underground sprinkler system, and he confirmed that he had seen the pipes and they would miss them, My monthly water bill is typically $40. 58 (i.e., 1/05/15, $74.53; 2/05/15, 40.58; 3/10/15, $33.30; 4/09/15, $40.58; 5/11/15, $182.42; 6/9/15, $41.58. I contacted the City of Houston to see why my May bill was 4X as much as all previous monthly billings. I was told that I was using 1, 000 gallons of water per day, literally impossible, I live alone and due to the rainy season, there had to be a leak. When I checked the standing water in my neighbors driveway, and checked water meter, and than the water sitting in my front yard, it was obvious the sprinkler system. I have been getting the run around since May no one has responded to how to resolve my problem.

Br