[Resolved] Cell Cpayment not received

My account is on debit order and I have an overdraft facility for the "just encase months". I have since my contract started in March 2016 been informed that my debit order was unsuccessful. Subsequently my service was stopped until i paid it. I have never paid the account, however request the debit order be run again. This usually took to about the 14th on each occasion and no word of a lie the debit order was successful. On this occasion I took it upon myself to help Cell C figure out why this has happened. Note on a transaction amount of 15 times it was unsuccessful 3 times on different dates. Once last year November, then this year March and now again April. Sent them bank statement, funds sufficient, sent them proof there is no stop debit order instruction and sent them sms that states, thanks for payment your account has been credited with...

All and all I think it is a good days work. I am sitting in anticipation for the review and the next challenge Cell C would be giving to me as the customer due to a lack of dedication, understanding, uninformed work force they employee, charging questionable rates for everything they provide. 292 days to the end of this saga. I for one can not wait!!

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 13, 2017

Dear Mr. Visser

Thank you for posting to us.

We'd like to apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

We need your details in order to assist. Please send your I.D number + contact number to [protected]@cellc.co.za, and our team will get in touch with you to assist.

^BM

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 16, 2017

Dear Mr Visser

We would like to assist in resolving the matter however we have still not received your contact details. Please email us or reply with your contact details.

^MM