[Resolved] Cell Cincorrect termination of contract

T Nov 17, 2017

I had two contracts with Cell C, one of the two contracts was expiring in July. I sent cell c an email to terminate the contract that was ending this year, which I was not sure which one it was and I was specific about that . I received an email back to say the contract would stop and the last bill would be in June 2017. I received an sms a few days later, and I was told my contract was ending in July and I should contact cell c to cancel that contract. I sent an email, and received one back to say my request has been processed and my contract will end in July 2017. So now apparently somebody at cell c did not bother to check the first time around which contract it was that was ending this year, and now I am liable for cancellation fee of R2700. I called cell c to get a settlement amount because I was told that they know nothing about the R2700 and the settlement amount should be R993 and R139 for both numbers which I couldn't understand as one of my contracts ended in July 2017. I paid those two amounts and now I am getting calls that I owe the R1700 and each and every time I speak to someone trying to resolve the problem, I am told they know nothing about such an amount and I should pay one last amount and that would be the end of it with cell c!!! Now I am getting phone calls and sms's saying i owe them and i have to each and every time explain the mistakes of cell c employees!!! why do i now have to take accountability for your employees' foolishness, why cant somebody come up with a resolution that we can all agree to??? why am i being treated as though i do not know what i am talking about because of your bloody mistakes!!!????? i am sick and tired of having to go through all of this with cell c!!! you people need to fix this mistake, come to me when you have an agreement i can also agree to or we will have to take matters further!!! I WILL ADVISE WHOEVER IS READING THIS, NEVER TO TAKE CELL C CONTRACTS!! you people just care about taking people's monies and do not care about the after sales well-being of your customers!!!

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Nov 17, 2017

Dear Ms Tumelondobo

Thank you for making contact with us.

We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience.

We would appreciate an opportunity to assist you. Please send your Cell C number and an alternative contact number to [protected]@cellc.co.za.

^NT

• Updated by tumelondobo · Nov 17, 2017

[protected]/[protected]

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Nov 18, 2017

Thank you. We will be in touch to assist.

^BM