Cebu Pacific Air / booking flight

Manila, Philippines Review updated:

I book my flight on line last Saturday 1/28/17 from Manila to Caron, immediately after I pay and print my iterinary, I saw extra charged on my bill, they are not transparent on my booking,
On my outbound flight everything is okey because I can see all tha Add-on options but on my return flight to Manila I was charged extra on Add -On all of us 8 are charged for 20 kgs baggage and 1 hazelnuts-croissant, we only want 2 (20 kgs) no food, I hope you can have a refund us all the extra charges that we pay since this flight is not until August.
I call the customer service asking for refund they told me that it will take 24 to 48 hrs for an answer, I call 3 times in the Philippines just to get an answer but they said it was denied.
What kind of airlines is Cebu Pacific they should be transparent on your return flight because what they are telling me that I should click on next flight to change all the add -on or else You will charged automatic, This is my first time to booked on line at Cebu Pacific, I always book a flight on different airlines this is the 1st time I have ncounter this.
I hope I can get a refund on my Add-on charges, Thank you very much for your immediate action on my complaint.

Sincerely,
Josephine Magdamo

Jo
Jan 31, 2017

Comments

• Lo
      1st of Feb, 2017

The exact same thing has happened to me. Same food same weight and seat bookings. They were all on the return flight. I emailed them and told them the problem is they already check everything for you like your and ### and can not check your own boxes. We can all see its just a scam to trick people into spending money trickery. I feel for you, I really do not like these tactics. I was told they cant get back to me for 7 days.