Cbeyond / Complaints

My complaint is with all of you. Any large company in the world is going to have a list of people like you determined to tell everyone you know how terrible the company is, when in reality, it was just your personal experience. In 2010 cbeyond recorded 450$ million in revenue. If .05% of their customer base experiences problems (you), they condemn the company as a whole. In fact, any national company that can boast 99.5% satisfaction is truly remarkable. I understand and respectthat you all have the right to be legitimately upset with your own experiences. What I don't agree with, is your attempts to bad-mouth them as a whole in efforts, while be them futile, to bomb the company. What's funny is that after your terrible experiences you go on to other companies many times to get more of the same, or even worse. Let's face it, some of you will just always have problems with every company you associate with because you look for its malfeasance at every corner. Most of you are just being whiny, negative nancies. Have a great day!

Ad

Comments

• Pa
      24th of May, 2012

Well put! I have been a CBeyond customer since 2007 and NEVER have had an issue. In fact, I get a call about once per year to go over my contract, usage, etc and make adjustments as necessary. Due to these periodic reviews, my bill has actually come down by 30% and I have increased my service capacity.

Some people will just have problems more than others, as you have stated. By no means does this reflect on the majority of the CBeyond customers.

• Ou
      16th of Jul, 2012

It's adorable how you're both obviously Cbeyond employees. Just look at the jargon you use -- let's face it, an ordinary customer would never use phrases like "service capacity" and spout random Wall Street facts about a company. I used to be a business reporter, and we got a HUGE kick out of making fun of the jargon that business and PR people obsessively use. Both of you fit the bill to a T.

• Ju
      26th of Jul, 2012

Come on! You must be an employee! Funny how my Sales Rep was no longer working for the company when my billing and service did not match up to his "promises". But later when a new sales rep stopped by for referrals???? she let slip that he was actually a supervisor now. The company reps, customer services employees, supervisors lie both to your face and by omission. I would not want CBeyond on my resume for any reason. Anyone applying at my business with any employment lasting more than 30 days with them would never be considered as a candidate here. CBeyond's contract is binding, but I wonder how it would stand up in court if the employees were also sued individually. Would they then open up about the company sales tactics? If the issue is the individual sales reps and not CBeyond then why does this company not fix their problems?????

• Ha
      5th of Sep, 2012

Our small business subscribes to Cbeyond internet/electronic secretary/phone service... and IT SUCKS. The phone service is out... on average about twice a year. The internet goes out every day. They don't pick up their phones. The tech support is nonexistent. (The sales reps are plentiful though.. and happy to immediately pick up the phone). On top of that, their so-called T1 connection is SLOWER, BY FAR, than any Verizon or TimeWarner I ever had. Cbeyond is a joke.

• Sm
      24th of Mar, 2014

CBeyond is the worst service ever!!! Our phone service was out for 2 days, we had to change the data box 3 times within 9 months and they gave us a toll free number that did not ring to our office. Once we called about the toll free number their only response was "now we have you up and running" That was no help and probably a loss of a lot of business. When asked about some type of compensation they then wanted me to prove that the number was the wrong number???