Driver Support / PC Drivers HeadQuarters Logo

Driver Support / PC Drivers HeadQuarters

Having problems with Driver Support / PC Drivers HeadQuarters?

Driver Support / PC Drivers HeadQuarters Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Driver Support / PC Drivers HeadQuarters Customer Service. Initial Driver Support / PC Drivers HeadQuarters complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Driver Support / PC Drivers HeadQuarters above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Driver Support / PC Drivers HeadQuarters. Discuss the issues you have had with Driver Support / PC Drivers HeadQuarters and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Driver Support / PC Drivers HeadQuartersDon't deal with them

Don't trust them. I am sure it's a scam!
I highly recommend you to stay away from these clowns.
I needed their assistance with drivers installation; let them access my laptop. Instead of doing the things right, they ruined everything on my laptop and then asked for more money promising to fix it. What a nerve! They screwed everything up and I had to pay for their mistakes! Isn't it a scam?
Of course, I refused to deal with them.

C

www.driversupport.com — The rep checked my system, but they charged me for too high

I recently contacted the support team from the company www.driversupport.com. Therep told me that he needed...

driver supportThey didn't help me, they ruined my computer

I was contacted from the company www.driversupport.com. They told me that they could help me to fix my computer, but after I paid them for this service, I got virus on my computer. WTF? I tried to reach them, but their phones were switched off, no one replied to my emails. I really want to get money back. Horrible company and real scam. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Pc Drivers Headquarters / DriverscomNo Refund

Like other complaints here, the process of getting a refund for this poor program is an endless loop. Telephone calls are answered by voicemail. E-mails are answered with inane boilerplate replies. I am writing this off to a lesson (I thought I had already) learned and spending no more of my valuable time in pursuit of a refund. Do not buy this app. It doesn't work, and you will not get your money back. As others have said: you've been warned.

Pc Drivers HeadquartersThey do not honor their refund policy

It didn't work! you sent me the refund issued email on 9-10-10...so now i have to start going to every complaint site on the web to let folks know that your refund policy is a joke.

i have congestive heart failure, copd and many more ailments...very limited fixed income, this is going to look real good for ya'll.

good grief folks...HONOR YOUR DAMN REFUND!!!

last email from me (to ya'll), i'll start next week letting people know what liars your company is...not necessary...but you seem to want me to persue this further, in a very negative way...I TRIED!

Pc Drivers Headquarterssoftware did not work...refund issued but never recieved

why is this necessary?

it didn't work! you sent me the refund issued email on 9-10-10...so now i have to start going to every complaint site on the web to let folks know that your refund policy is a joke.

good grief folks...HONOR YOUR DAMN REFUND!!!

last email from me (to ya'll), i'll starte next week letting people know what liars your company is...not necessary...but you seem to want me to persue this further, in a very negative way...I TRIED!

david stough

----- Forwarded Message ----
          From: david stough <[protected]@yahoo.com>
          To: PC Drivers Headquarters <[protected]@drivershq.com>
          Sent: Sun, September 26, 2010 1:13:37 AM
          Subject: Re: Refund Issued [ ref:00DAIfrC.500A3LkGi:ref ]

how long is this chit going to go on? your software DID NOT WORK ON MY COMPUTER AND I ASKED FOR A REFUND...REFUND GRANTED, MAY TAKE UP TO 15 DAYS...NOW 60 DAYS & COUNTING!

HONOR YOUR WORD...

Case Number: [protected]

Regarding Question: Re: Refund Request

8/13/2010

Dear david stough

Thank you for choosing our driver update software to assist you with fixing the issue of missing/out of date drivers on your PC. We will work with you to provide driver updates and installation instructions so that your PC and the connected devices work to their full potential.

Note: If the solution below does not resolve your issue, please respond to this email as a point of reference so that we can further assist you.

Your driver update software purchase refund has been issued.

Due to differences in processing times by the major credit card issuing banks, in some instances refund times may extend to 15 business days.

Please let us know at your earliest convenience if you are having any trouble with the information provided, or if you have any further questions for us. We are here to help you keep your PC running properly.

Best Regards,

james y millar Nov 11, 2018

I purchased driver support and it has made my pc slower. I have been in touch with the company, they keep asking me to activate a number, what they ask m a can't see on my pc.

John Jeremy Davies Nov 11, 2018

I have uninstalled driver support as I do not need it, and it is too expensive. please stop taking
              the sum of £7.65 from my bank account card no ************7322

• Li
              livingroom Aug 20, 2018

I can't find icon or website since first installed. I wish to cancel this product immediately. I am very unsatisfied with this product. It does not give anything to show it was installed and can use it again.

• Br
              brian callaghan Aug 20, 2018

This is a scam they gave me a registration number when I joined on the 4/3/18 the registration number that was not acceptable by their programme. I made numerous complaints asking for my money back and these requests they ignored. A complete scam, very dishonest company.

• Pj
              P. J. Daiss Apr 12, 2014

Couldn't download software. This product caused my computer to cease functioning and couldn't be restarted. This is a complete scam My credit card was charged and money not credited back to my credit card as promised.