Cayman Airways / Did not receive proper information/ very upset
I am writing in reference of Customer care at Cayman Airways did not give the proper information. I went in to the main office to purchase a ticket I was not ask how I would be traveling if it was by waiver or a visa i was just ask where i was going i am traveling to Colombia -Cartagena so i will be traveling threw Miami i was told by an agent that i am obligated to know that i can't travel from Colombia to Miami on a waiver i need to someone to tell me how am i suppose to know that i mean that's why i went to an agent to advised me of what to do i am very disappoint because now i have to change my ticket which will cost me more money because i was not advised i feel like i made a big mistake going threw Cayman Airways because I don't think its fare to have to spend more money to have this changed agents at Cayman Airways needs to advise customer on what the procedure on purchasing a ticket by what they are traveling on by visa or waiver. I am going into the main office at Cayman Airways on Monday to sort this out i am very upset and i need to be dealt with fairly my name is Trifina Challenger my phone number is #924-5812/ 939-3218
More Cayman Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Cayman Airways - Price gouging, taking advantage of customers
- Cayman Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- Cayman Airways - Cayman airways
- Cayman Airways - Lack of compassion
- Cayman Airways - cayman airways in every respect
- Cayman Airways - complaining about a flight attendant on flight 601 on saturday may 18,2019 from jamaica to cayman islands.
- Cayman Airways - Checkin service.
- Cayman Airways - Gcm/mia failure to provide oap wheelchair assistance - 10th jan 2017