Cayman Airways / Did not receive proper information/ very upset

GRAND CAYMAN CAYMAN ISLANDS, Cayman Islands

I am writing in reference of Customer care at Cayman Airways did not give the proper information. I went in to the main office to purchase a ticket I was not ask how I would be traveling if it was by waiver or a visa i was just ask where i was going i am traveling to Colombia -Cartagena so i will be traveling threw Miami i was told by an agent that i am obligated to know that i can't travel from Colombia to Miami on a waiver i need to someone to tell me how am i suppose to know that i mean that's why i went to an agent to advised me of what to do i am very disappoint because now i have to change my ticket which will cost me more money because i was not advised i feel like i made a big mistake going threw Cayman Airways because I don't think its fare to have to spend more money to have this changed agents at Cayman Airways needs to advise customer on what the procedure on purchasing a ticket by what they are traveling on by visa or waiver. I am going into the main office at Cayman Airways on Monday to sort this out i am very upset and i need to be dealt with fairly my name is Trifina Challenger my phone number is #924-5812/ 939-3218

8/6/2016.