Casio EZ 600 / Lost my camera and my $230!
I purchased the casio ez600 camera on 12/26/06. This was my first casio purchase. I have always used kodak easy share cameras in the past.
However, I wanted the new sleek and slim design and decided the purchase the casio. I bought the camera on sale for $230. It was a great camera. I'm practically obsessed with taking pictures. I travel a lot with my job and am always snapping away. I was on vacation last week and unfortunately lost my camera on day one. However, it wasn't my fault. The piece connecting the strap to the camera broke without me knowing it. I later found the strap and broken piece in my purse. I only had the camera for 3 weeks. I called casio and was told nothing could be done, even though I have a one year warranty including broken parts. I asked if I could purchase the camera at a cheaper rate, seeing how I would not need another docking station or additional attachments. Again, I was told no--I would have to purchase the whole set again. Not only did I lose my camera and my $230, I lost my 1 GB memory card that had lots of fun pictures on it. I just wanted everyone to know how casio treats their customers. Maybe $230 isn't a lot of money to them, but to me it is!
More Casio EZ 600 Complaints & Reviews
- Casio G-Shock Tough Solar Classic - Battery Replacement and Customer Service 
- Casio /Analog (HK-Y) - Stop working 
- Casio - G shock - battery replacement problem 
- Casio - Casio product as their service stinks! 
- casio G Shock - Warranty & Service 
- Casio Electronic Manufacturing Company - gshock ga1000-1a watch & repair service
- Casio Watch - casio sport digital atomic watch
- Casio Watch MTP1246D-1AV - New Casio Watch- not functioning
- Casio Electronic Manufacturing Company - Employee misbehavior
- Casio G-Shock atomic time keeping - Unable to remove links from watch band