Cash Crusaders - Lansdowne — unethical - selling of broken goods
We purchased a Xbox 360 game for our son which we normally do at the cash crusaders and once we tested the game we noticed it was broken. We then took it back with our slip and was told by the guy at the counter he would give us half the money back! My Fiance advised him that this product should have been tested and they sold us a broken game and they we would require our money back or we would take another game, the guy at the counter said this id not possible and only wanted to refund us half the money we paid for the game!
Im disgusted at Cash Crusaders and will never recommend or shop at any of their stores again.
More Cash Crusaders - Lansdowne Complaints & Reviews
- Cash Crusaders - Boksburg - sold my laptop! 
- Cash Crusaders - I went to pawn
- Cash Crusaders - cheated out of my gold chain
- Cash Crusaders - dixon cz1632 television
- Cash Crusaders - refund
- Cash Crusaders - service and purchase
- Cash Crusaders - smartphone
- Cash Crusaders - waiting period for repaired goods
- Cash Crusaders Amanzimtoti - guitar bag
- Cash Crusaders - Dixon pyuasw10