Casey Honda Athlone / Terrible service
In February, I had a Lamda/Oxygen sensor replaced by Casey Honda in Athlone to get rid of a "check engine" light in my Dashboard. This is on a 2000 Honda Accord. I took the car for NCT and it failed due to emissions in July. I took it back to Casey's and I got a call back from one of the staff who told me that the part that was replaced in February was replaced badly and had caused the problem. I asked them if I was going to be charged for this to be fixed and they said they would call me back. Customer service didn't suffice and I didn't get a call back. I ended up going to the garage myself because it was almost 6pm, time for them to close. On getting there, the receptionist who seemed wary to tell me what was going on proceeded to tell me a mixed tale that my car needed a new CAT sensor and a new Oxygen sensor and what I had been informed about previously was wrong. I smelled a rat, they were changing their story. What sort of professionalism is that? They also told me that it was going to cost me more that 400 Euros to have the problem sorted. Is this how you do business? Fleecing people by telling them different stories, I'm appalled by how Casey Honda treated my issue with a lot secrecy and deviousness. I would not recommend anyone to go to them.
More Casey Honda Athlone Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - honda city car in pakistan. late delivery. wrong commitment
- Honda Motor - manager
- Honda Motor - damaging the interior of my car after being sent for repair
- Honda Motor - quality of service provided by viva honda (vcm agencies ltd, mumbai. india) for our honda city.
- Honda Motor - 2015 honda fit - pre-owned