CarRentals.com / hertz

1 United Kingdom

I hired a car through your website on 30 March. Resv. # [protected]. This was using Hertz at Heathrow.

Firstly they would t accept that my daughter was named driver and I was paying. So got hit by a second driver amount. I have a hip problem and was not comfortable driving distances. The service was awful!!

We were allocated an Eco Ford Focus. After one hour of driving the car just stopped. All lights flashing. We had to call the AA (pouring with rain) who examined the car and determined it had a flat or dead battery! The car had to be jumpstarted and we had to drive with him to a place where he could check the car fully. He determined the eco engine feature was draining the battery and suggested we turn it off and call Hertz.

I called Hertz Heathrow and they said we would get a replacement car and they call back. This did not happen. I called every number I could find and keft messages on answer ohones. I even called their Head Office.

Nothing.

The car plate number is BD67GGK
I have a complaint number 02701088. But have not heard a thing.

This is so unprofessional.

As I rented through your company, am hoping you can do something for me.

At least an apology!!! Preferably something more tangible, I shall be travelling again to the UK with my Husband in 6 weeks.

Your quote was £119.74 with insurance. I ended up paying £264:92. Quite a difference for a dodgy car.

Thankyou. Gillian Dalgas Wright