Carrefour Spain / club card
Hi yesterday my husband and I visited carrefour in san javier, murcia, spain and bought my weeks food shop and forgot to give the cashier my club card. After I paid I realised my mistake and asked her to add my card. She said it wasn't possible, I have to give my card before I pay. So I went to customer services to ask them to add my shopping amount to my card and she refused and said she couldn't do it now it was too late? In all the years of supermarket shopping, never have I been refused adding the points to my card in any other place.
Is this the standard for all the carrefour supermarkets?
More Carrefour Spain Complaints & Reviews
- Carrefour Bali Indonesia - buying aircon unit 
- Carrefour UAE - delay delivery 
- Carrefour Dubai - unserviceable tab as a offer 
- Carrefour Marinopoulos - price for deli 
- Carrefour - Delsey Suitcase - misleading the customer
- Carrefour - hisense 55 inches smart tv
- Carrefour - pista
- Carrefour - attitude
- Carrefour - built in oven (ariston)
- Carrefour - receipt scam in carrefour