Carrefour / rude attitude from the cashier
On saturday 25th march, 2017. I, as usual, accompanied my family to our weekly shopping trip to carrefour jeddah (flamengo mall) and after spending about 2 hours shopping, the internal broadcast inside carrefour announced"the cashier counters will close in 15 minutes for al assr prayers which is at 4:10 p. M. So it is your chance now, the customers, to head to the cashiers in case you want to leave".in such cases, if we do not go directly to the cashiers, we have to wait for about 30 minutes inside before cashier counters open again. As soon as I heard the announcement, I headed towards the cashiers, taking my place in the line to pay and leave before closing. After waiting for 15 minutes and after emptying my shopping cart on the counter, the cashier simply refused to price my stuff. Not only this, he spoke to me in an extremely rude way then in a very arrogant attitude left me standing and went away. I have been a carrefour customer for over a decade now and it is the first time I receive such a raciest and harsh treatment from one of its employees.
On the other hand, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to mr. Saeed shakoush, the supervisor for his deep concern to end the problem. He dealt with the complaint in a very professional way that helped me to regain my confidence in carrefour as a world class brand
More Carrefour Complaints & Reviews
- Carrefour Bali Indonesia - buying aircon unit 
- Carrefour UAE - delay delivery 
- Carrefour Dubai - unserviceable tab as a offer 
- Carrefour Marinopoulos - price for deli 
- Carrefour - Delsey Suitcase - misleading the customer
- Carrefour - pista
- Carrefour - cooked chicken 
- Carrefour - I purchased one b&d blender bx275-b5 on 19/06/218 from majid al futtaim hypermarkets llc al gurhair mall.
- Carrefour Mall of the Emirates - extra charges and bad customer service, weighing machine not monitored
- Carrefour - samsung washing machine