Carrefour company logo
Carrefour
reviews & complaints
Carrefour
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

630 complaints
23 resolved 607 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Carrefour reviews & complaints 1201 - 630

Carrefour complaints 630

H

Carrefour - overcharge

I have been using carrefour for many years here in spain and in oman and always had good service. Today I am very upsetregarding my shopping. I live quite a long way away from elche so it is difficult for me to go back..
There was a special offer to buy 2 units at a reduced price on tuna and on h&s shampoo. On my receipt I have been charged full price on both items. The shampoo is 3.99 euro's each and the tuna 2.39 each.
As I can;t go back I felt I had to write to complain as I feel that these items should have been updated so that the cashiers knew or when put through the till the discount was picked up.

Kind regards

Hilary clauss

Apr 09, 2014

Carrefour - delivery

I ordered a TV, Home Theater LG, Samsung Washing Machine and Fridge, and an Indesit Cooker that was supposed to be delivered yesterday.

For LG Items, the guys called me yesterday for the first time and told me we will be there now.. you have to leave your work and be there and I did.
For the Cooker, the called me 1 day later and again they told me you have to be at home today.
For Samsung stuff, the guy called me yesterday morning to tell me that he is in my area and he wants to deliver now. while I could be there before 2 hours since I was at work, when I asked him to deliver it later today or tomorrow. he told me, he will deliver it later and he doesn't know WHEN!
I called Carrefour 5 times to complain and up till now they promising me a feed back and no feed backs are given and till now I know nothing about them.

DO NOT DEAL WITH CAREFFOUR DELIVERY OR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

R
Jan 15, 2014

Carrefour - du sim card not activated

Dear Carrefour,
The CCE has the same pitch delivered to the customers without understanding the need and questions, everytme i call they tell me sir we have just forwarde it today itself and the complaint no is 5678.
its been 9 days that i am requeting to activate my simcard, and carrefour is not bothered to reply, if this is the service please let me know so that i can change my shop to purchase nything.

Regards,
ravi threja

I

Carrefour - delay of delivery

I would like to make a complaint for the delay of the delivery of a zanussi built in cooker (model no : zgo96524ba) that I have purchased from careffour (cairo festival city) on 13th december 2013.
I was informed that I should receive the item within 7 days maximum but I haven’t received the item yet. Unfortunately I have been receiving phone calls almost daily to check if a representative from zanussi called me to deliver the item. I have been promised four times that I shall receive the product on specific days, however, I didn’t receive the product nor received an apology call that they won’t be able to come.
After 17 days of purchasing, I visited carrefour yesterday to meet a complaint supervisor to understand the situation, unfortunately I found similar complaints from other customers which made me lose credibility in your hyper market. I explained the fact to them, but they were giving inconvenient excuses and couldn’t commit to any delivery dates. It was really shocking to discover that they display items on promotion in spite of their unavailability in carrefour warehouse nor the supplier’s warehouse (i. E zanussi) ! I believe this is not acceptable from a well-known hyper market

I hope that after this complaint, you will take the necessary action in this regard and will assure prompt and accurate delivery time.

Islam selim
[protected]

S

Picture explains itself.. got more if requested.
Hope officials contacts me very soon...

Did the stupid Indian salesman suffer something unfortunate? Such a terrible service. F*****g complaints and shouting all the time. Let alone the no receipt, one or two more stuff charged at my no attention and the shortage of money change. Why you let a lunatic take over your shop? Or his shop is fake? Awful! I won't go there, or next I will record it on the video then out it on the YouTube.

S
Nov 15, 2013

Carrefour - rude and arrogant

Counter attendants are rude and mishaves with customers. Today I was at carrefour and almost spend $ 200 on grocerry . While I proceeded to check out through counter no 25 around 1pm the philipino...

Oct 29, 2013

Carrefour - delay delivery

I placed an order for Motorolla tab and Lenovo smart phone thorough Carrefour web store UAE for within 48 Hours delivery commitment. The bank had already credited from my account also I got new...

Oct 05, 2013

Carrefour - cheat/corruption by carrefour staffs

I am an expatriate working in Jakarta - Indonesia and I was nearly got cheated in paying for a HDMI/USB cable for the DVD player in Carrefour Central Park Jakarta between 8.50pm to 9.38 pm, 0ctober 5th 2013. I came to know that the cable should be “free of-charge” and packed along with the DVD player in another Carrefour in Mangga Dua earlier of the day.
I was so surprised when the staff serving me at the television and DVD section from Carrefour Central Park told me that I need to buy the cable at IDR100.000 from another staff, as he is selling at a cheap price. I was indeed very upset and feeling something very fishy immediately. Somehow, I was certainly not convince and told the staff that I need to see the manager to clarify this. It’s taken about 10 minutes for both the team leader and manager to appear. However, the manager was seen standing at a corner and have the team leader attending to me. When the team leader arrive, I explained to him that the cable should be come with the DVD set which I saw in Carrefour Mangga Dua and to another surprised that he told me that I need to wait if I want to purchase the DVD set because they will get the cable from the store. Otherwise, you can choose not to purchase in an impolite manner. Somehow rather, I just don’t feel it is right to get from the store, as the cable should be packed in the DVD set in the box.
Only then, the manager start to appear and telling me the staff will get the cable from the store and told me the same that I have to wait. As I waited for about 5 minutes, the staff who brought the cable is the same guy that supposes to sell the cable to me.
In view of what has happened and how the staffs, team leader and manager approaches. I do felt that this case is not only involving one or two staffs are trying to make some quick money. In fact, it is syndicates that are linked together and up for this.
I was extremely disappointed and leave the place immediately after purchasing the items I needs. However, I do hope that the top management or owner of Carrefour Indonesia as well as Carrefour Head quarter should look into this case seriously before other customers get cheated.
Last but not least, this is not only affecting Carrefour reputation and it is also affecting the reputation of Indonesia just because of a bunch of rotten apples.
Special note: For god seek; please do something before more people get cheated by the syndicate in Carrefour Central Park.
Thanks
Mr. Han – Mobile# [protected]

Jul 28, 2013

Carrefour - overcharge and employees action and response

Dear carrefour,
I came in the carrefour in bahrain city center on july26th friday @ 22:00hrs to do my groceries. And when I was checking my receipt I found out that there is bd2.830 (Dates assorted coa) was charge to me which I did not purchase. I went back to carrefour the next day and I went to customer service and ask for the manager on duty the next day on july 27th @ 11:00am to inform about my concern. I did not check my receipt because I know the carrefour is trusted and always accurate. I was approach by then by the manager and explain what is my concern. I gave the details and ask me to wait. Manager called the security to check the camera about the items which was I bought. The person in the customer service even handover me the phone to speak to security and inform him what the items that I did not even purchased. And how many time they ask me about it. I told them 100pecent that I did not took the dates assorted coa still insisted that I got it and the way they look at me that I was lying. Its not about the money matters here, it was about the honesty and principles. I did even ask the person in charge in customer service to show me the items. It took for more than 1 hour for him to show me the items and I told him I did not even touch that items and they can check the camera all over the carrefour.
I ask the manager again because the way they treated me was unacceptable and i’ve wait for so long. The second time there was manager who approach me and it is a different person. Why they are doing like that? I ask for manager and every time i’m asking different person was approaching me.
The second manager who approach me did not even greeted and give me a face. He spoke to the person who’s in charge on ask what is my concern I have to get his attention first. I’ts not right he can talk to me directly. He calls again the security to check the camera and that time they found out that the third item was 4pieces of lemon. And its “not dates assorted coa. So it means your security was playing on me! Why in the first place they did not see it. Their security was inconsistent. The manager was so rude instead of apologizing his talking to me in higher voice. He is telling me that it was only a mistake and it happens and he’s staff was human only. I don’t expect this answer from a manager especially from a well known chain supermarket. Again it’s not about the money, but the trust and loyalty of a customer!
Their service was so bad, they don't know how to treat people nicely and they doesn't care...!

Sincerely yours,
Myra garcia
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Apr 21, 2013

Carrefour - gift for product bought

after bought the V-soy at payment counter, i redeem the free gift as stated at the product from customer service,
at first time, they give the wrong gift, after i telling the correct gift, they said no more free gift, then simply change to others gift. they offer several free gift which i don't really need it, finally they offer me the free gift for milo which was placed in the store, but they forgot where was the key, an ask me to wait for one hour for the other staff come.

they simply offer others gift, i can simply infer that, they always do this way.
and that is why when the customer redeem their free gift, they cannot get the original free gift.
i think the management for store need to be upgraded SERIOUSLY, to avoid such incident from occurring again.

G
Jan 23, 2013

Carrefour - unserviceable tab as a offer

I decided to buy Acer laptop from "www.ic4uae.com/" (carrefour webstore) because they were giving good offer too (Touchmate Tab 7"). but after receiving I came to know that the Tab was junk and not...

Carrefour - rude security man

I went to carrefour - Maadi city Center Cairo Egypt on wedesday ((Tuesday after mid- Night)) Jan. 8th 2012, at 12:45 am to buy a toilet's water heater, As my knowledge & my Experience that the store closes @ 1 am, but doors was still open that time for the store & my Family they told me by phone that they was inside the store & they were waiting me to buy the heater, the Security Man Named : Mohd Rasheed was shouting so loudly & he was dealing with me Un profetionally way at all ! & Another Security Man pushed me to write this complain to you Against him, who was dealing with me in extremely bad way & talked with me faulty speech & words, he stands front to me face to face without any space between him & I, Rude talks & Rude body Language, Also he was welling to Start. Body fighting, till other workers & Employees Security Men Super Visors came, took him away, he wasn't carrying any I.D & they told me he is new here, but that doesn't Allow him to deal with people & customers that way, One of sentences that he told me while shouting ((get out & i will show you)) what the hell is that ! He refused to tell me his name & his Super visor Named : Mohd Ahmed was talking kindly & profetionaly but he told me he doesn't know his name ! Also his Manager Esam Esma'eel who I want to do the needful against him Also, he spooked with me un-profetionally Also ! Talking Loudly & Shouting in my face, and he also told me that he doesn't know his name ! And while I was leaving the manager said to me ((Show to me what you are going to do)) ! OMG, if the Manager is talking & dealing to customers like that, so it's not strange for the security man that i don't know his name & they refused to tell me his name to be as a RUDE Act ! Is this the way to deal with customers . They Covering them together from being punished ! My Evidence and proofs are the Monitoring Cameras in the Store will show you a part of what happened & we were in the middle of carrefour store my Two sisters, No way that is the way, because I'm dealing with carrefoure in Another Countries & many carrefour stores they were not like that, they made me angry & feeling awful & i will not deal with that carrefour store again until the responsibles of what they did & said to be. Punished ! I told them I need a complain No. They told me customer service closed &
No body is here, so please do the needfull ASAP, they smell very bad not working seriously and a lot of joking and laughing between them
So i am requesting from Carrefour international to manage this complaint & reply to my e-mail or by calling me & send me a complain No. To follow up with this case, as this reflect it's image as I didn't saw that an international hypermarket has no complaint resolving center and they leave their customer with this very bad way of dealing this is not acceptable for an international hypermarket with good reputation outside my country, beside that there is a great problem with Egypt branches!

So please seeking your quick action to save the image and the good service all over the world except Egypt.

My Name is: Mohamed Ahmed AL-GhouL working as SuperVisor in ETISALAT in United Arab Of Emirates .
Mobile numbers : +2-010-[protected] - +2-012-[protected]
After 17th of Jan.2012 Please call me on this no.
U.A.E Mobile Number : +[protected]
E-mail address: m.el.ghool.[protected]@gmail.com

P
Dec 25, 2011

Carrefour - order fulfilment failure

PS3 ordered for within 72 hour delivery commitment. 5 days later, 5 phone calls, no call back, no manager or 'in charge' comes to work until after midday, no information on order, Xmas day passes, no gift for child. Carrefour online is a big joke, so be very careful about spending your money with this online so called retailer. Order 29245

Apr 11, 2012

I bought white toast from the bakery of carrefour in sun city mall in egypt on tuesday 10th of April 2012 and I was shocked as when I cut the bread, I found small insects inside?! shame on you carrefour, I didn't ever imagine that this could happen from a place like that, really very shocked and very unsatisfied

Carrefour - misleading the customer

Dear Sir/Madam, I purchased a Delsey Octopussy Suitcase two weeks back at Carrefour Deira City Centre for AED 249. When they said this deal of the day and it will not be available anymore in...

Carrefour - delay to deliver

I bought 2 toys through the Brazilian Carrefour web store (http://www.carrefour.com.br/) on November 1st and the payment was confirmed on November 3rd (it means that they had already received my money) with promise to deliver them on November 11th, but until now (11/16) I did not receive them. The PO is number 1874162. This complain is to show to the Carrefour headquarters that something is wrong in its unit in Brazil because there are a lot of similar complains (more information can be found in the site www.reclameaqui.com.br, that is a similar site of compliantsboard but in Portuguese). I would like a solution for my case.

Nov 08, 2011

Carrefour - unproffesinal managers

I purchased a digital cam from carefour 3 months back and it stopped functioning since a week
Since I was busy with my schedule I took some valued time of mine and reached carefour to send it for service. One of the service rep gave me a map of the service center and directed me without any accurate information. I drove to the service center and discovered the service center is closed.
I was so frustrated because I spend my money and time end of the day I dint find any result just because of the lack of information the staff gave me in carefour,
However I returned back to carefour to report it one of the manager, guess what, I was speaking to jailer not a customer service manager that's what I felt he was just a so called manager because he was so unprofessional he dint want to say his name nor he did not have a sorry on his conversation. I suppose he is an egyptian, instead of finding a solution for the complaint he says I should have called the service center,
My question is, if I should have known everything why do carefour pay for some idiots who does not know about the operation hours of their product service centers.
My humble request to carefour is to employ some professional candidates who knows the value of your customers and their time.
This would be my last visit to carefour and u can expect more as far u have some idiots in your company.

Carrefour - carrefour

I went to carrefour - Maadi Center Cairo Egypt on Friday Sept 2nd at 1 pm to buy a kitchen machine the operators deals with me in extremely bad way
they smell very bad and not working seriously and a lot of joking and laughing between them
they put me for 45 mints transferring me from an operator to another each one say okay I will bring it within 5 min and disappear
I asked for the appliances supervisor then he answer me without any searching that this item is out of stock
to make myself sure that he doesn't want to help I asked him for an electric iron he say again out of stock
I went to the front disk customer service the employer name is Mostafa Mohammad abd-Allah he call the supervisor 3 times and I waited for 20 min without any response

So i am requesting from Carrefour international to manage this complaint as this reflect it's image as I didn't saw that an international hypermarket has no complaint resolving center and they leave their customer with this very bad way of dealing this is not acceptable for an international hypermarket with good reputation outside my country, beside that there is a great problem with Egypt branches!

My Name is: Dr. Abdelhamid Gaafar
Mobile number: 002-[protected]
E-mail address: [protected]@yahoo.com

Mar 21, 2014

Carrefour service is terrible even in Belgium After having a apple cake bought on the same day for a party, the date on the cake was good for one more month (strangely) however we had to throw it all out as it was mouldy. see picture. Our party dessert was destroyed and we were very embarrassed. After complaining to Carrefour this is their answer :
Dear madam
We received your remarks concerning the quality of the apple cake (EAN: [protected]) correctly.
We would like to thank you for putting this issue to our attention. It allows us to give a thorough follow-up on the quality of the products that we offer.
We contacted the suppplier of these cakes and told him about the matter, asking him to get in tough with you.
We thank you for the trust that you have showbn towards our stores."
MY REPLY
So can you please confirm that Carrefour is not taking any responsibility or offering me any refund/compensation for the sales of a product that was not fit for consumption in your store? And no further action will be provided by Carrefour?

REPLY FROM CARREFOUR

As mentioned in our last e-mail, we transferred your complaint to our supplier who will contact you to solve this issue.
We hope you find this information useful.
Kind regards,

Amazing, not even a discount voucher offered! As I explained in my first complaint to them, this not the first time. They constantly have issues with sell dates on products, had a worm in my fresh fish, 14euro chicken I had to just throw out...this is disgraceful that they just blame the supplier, no responsibility taken, no offer of goodwill...thank you Carrefour! We could have become very very sick here!

D

Carrefour - late delivery

Dear Carrefour,
please be informed that i bought a cooker on the 1st of August and the delivery maximum due date was on the 9th of August, receipt number is 9201701, the cooker was not received up to date, i contacted carrefour call center which was 16061 and i submitted complaint on the 9th and nothing done so i contacted again this number and i received a wired answer that they cant help me any more as they are outsourced company and their only role is to submit a complaint to the branch but follow up on the complaint to be solved they don't have authority to follow up and the only solution will be to go personally to the branch to check why they didn't took action to solve this problem.
I asked from the agent the branch number to contact them, he told me that he is not allowed to give me the branch number and if i tried to get the number and call them they will not answer so cut it short and go to the branch. And that's what happened i called on 02-[protected], 02-[protected], 02-[protected], 02-[protected] and 02-[protected] all those numbers was not answering.

So i am requesting from carrefour international to manage this complaint as this reflect it's image as i didn't saw that an international hypermarket has no complaint resolving center and they leave their customer with this very bad after sale service with call center that his role is just receiving calls with a sentence "Sorry i can't help no more" this is not acceptable for an international hypermarket with good reputation outside my country, beside, I took so many actions with Carrefour Qatar & their services were extra-ordinary so there is a great problem with Egypt branch!

My Name is: Dr. Ahmed Nour El-Din
Mobile number: 002-[protected] E-mail adress: dr.ahmed.[protected]@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2016

لا يوجد شفافية فى التعامل مطلقا, أشتريت لاب توب و البياع قالى 14 يوم ممكن يرجع و لقيت أنة ممكن يرجع اذا كان فية عيب صناعة فقط, و اشتريت برنتر طلع مفيهاش كابل اليست اب و البياع قعد ساعة يوصفلى حلوتها من غير ما يقول انها بتتباع من غير الكابل و بردو رفضو برجعوها, أخر مرة أتعامل معاكم,

U
Jan 11, 2016

Complaint by:

Usama Bakery:

Mob. +[protected]

Location: Carrefour Hurghada

Reg: Receipt number # [protected]

Good Morning

I've been waddled gleefully into your Carrefour branch Hurghada, Egypt earlier today. to get some quick shopping as usually every day before I started my work, I selected many items ..in between was "Ice Tea Lemon cane were priced in L.E 3.5 as wrote on the top of the cane “please look on attachment” Were on receipt you’ll find it’s pointed in L.E 3.75.The fact it was not the first time, I was embraced on such a reputed mistakes which I had noticed the supervisor as twice before. I told the cashier to return the receipt correctly & to delete it. He said I'd have to take the L.E 3.75, I told the cashier again to call a supervisor! Supervisor came & do nothing effectively same like before!

Unfortunately I would have imagined what could happen in credit cards! NO TRUST!

Obviously the cashier knew the electronic pad was right & he NEVER offered me the L.E 3.5 however I decided to complaint for Carrefour headquarter to find more fare in their branches.

Yours faithfully

Usama Bakery

B

same issue. an orbitrek. i will start a small campaign over facebook to get their attention customers trickle out of their market!

B

i've got a similar issue with an orbitrek. not customer oriented at all!

Carrefour - late delivery

Dear Carrefour, please be informed that i bought a washing machine, heater and cooker on the 4th of July and the delivery maximum due date was on the 11th of July, receipts numbers are as follow...

T
May 27, 2011

Carrefour - product instructions

I live in madrid where the biggest supermarket chain is a french one named carrefour.
Their products like washing machines, computers, televisions, cameras etc come with instructions in many languages (sometimes as many as 13) except english. Considering that there a large number of brits in spain, I can only assume that carrefour does not want our business. So now if I can find an alternative supplier - I go there.

L
Mar 24, 2016

Yesterday I bought an HP printer from Carrefour Cataya (Spain) . I wanted a specific model and they only had one left which was on display without a box. Nevertheless I bought it as I was assured it was brand new. When I got it home I tried to install it but it had a fault. I went on line to HP support and to my amazement, when I entered the serial number, HP told me that the warranty had run out in Dec 2015! I can only conclude that the printer was in fact second hand even though it was sold to me as new at full price. Surely, if this is so, the transaction was fraudulent.

I am taking the product back to the store today to see their reaction. I'll keep you updated

H
Jun 29, 2012

I was happy with Carrefour in the main until today - French and Spanish are not the problem for us. They had in the Gandia store a bike that was faulty and damaged that they refused to discount so we asked when they would have one that had the dynamo working and no scratches. Don't know was the reply, and in any language the body said don't care. I have a good idea why Carefour share price is going down so fast, they don't care about the customer whatever language you speak.

D
Jun 17, 2012

It's fairly ignorant of you not to learn Spanish.

Carrefour - false advertising and liars

your supermarket are liars i have sent serval complaint forms now abd nothing has been done, your advertising is faulse you dont give deals you say, you promised us a cheque of 20 euro about 6 months ago for wasting our time filling out a customer service questionaire and still havent bothered to send it to us... but had the nerve to send another questionaire to fill out and once again promised a cheque, why would we waste our time on this when you dont give what you promise... i live in australia and NEVER our supermarkets would lie like you do.. we are never shopping here again and the prices are ridiculas! LIARS you better sort this out..

1  ...  30 31 32