Carolina Hyundai / sold me a bad car
I went to Carolina Hyundai In Fort Mill SC. They sold me a 2005 Hyundai XG350 that has been in the repair shop for the same thing so many times that I am still upset. They did not show me the car fax report or even offer. That should have been a warning about the deception that the car had issues. Later I found out the car was bought at an auction. The transmission still jumps. The car value has decreased and now when I try to trade, found out the car was in an accident which leaves me really unsatisfied.
Truly a dissatisfied customer.
More Carolina Hyundai Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - 2012 hyundai genesis
- Hyundai Motor America - hyundai sonata car
- Hyundai Motor America - cooling system on hyundai elantra 2013 74k
- Hyundai Motor America - disposition fee and wear and tear charge
- Hyundai Motor America - hyundai finance lease termination