Carnival Cruise Line / 50% negroes

rather than spend thousands on a carnival cruise just go to your local ghetto and rent a cheap hotel there, ship had 50% african americans morbidly obese and i kid you not fought over the fried chicken at the all you could eat buffet, my fault though i usually go royal carribean, but wanted to save money.food, entertainment, service was awful, if being on a ship with 1200 blacks does not bother you than go ahead, they make the ship look like there hoods even with the smell of urine in the staterooms as if you were in an alley.

Comments

• Va
      31st of Jan, 2011

and over 50% of all white men are child molesters who fondle or sexually molest their own children. They hide behind well paying jobs and families but At the end of the day they're still pedophiles

• Fi
      9th of Mar, 2011

I'm an African American man that thinks this entire conversation is hillarious. 50% negro... ha, ha, ha, seriously, I can't stop laughing. I can just picture.. ha, ha, ha, the fried chicken ...ha, ha, counter. Tears are streaming down my face I'm laughing so hard. Please keep this dialog going. it doesn't irritate me at all, I love it. ha, ha, ha, This is the way to wake up in the morning. I know I'm going to have a great day today. thank you.

• Ka
      12th of Sep, 2011

I was on the Elation and it was 80% whites. So what does that mean. I had $250 stolen from my cabin and it wasnt by an african american.