Carmax / Stay away from them

I bought a Saturn from Carmax a month ago. As I was leaving the lot I noticed something very wrong with the transmission. That was three and a half weeks ago. The sent my car to Saturn and that’s the last I’ve heard. I have spoken to every service manager and even the gm. They all give me different answers. My biggest issue is they refuse to supply me with a written statement honouring my lost time on the 30 day bumper to bumper warranty. This company claims they are different, but its all a facade. Total BS. Stay away from Carmax in Vegas, and Saturn's service department as well.

Va

Comments

10th of Jun, 2009

Yes, I agree I purchased a bmw from them and literally had problems with it 3 days later. That was about 2 years ago and I am still having problems with it now. It has been in the shop approximately 16 times and now I am upside down in the car and when I attempted to trade it in Carmax offered me a very insulting offer and they are the ones who sold me the car! It truly has been the biggest mistake of my life. DO NOT purchase a vehicle from them, my brother bought a car from them around the same time I did and his car was in and out of the shop as well. A horrible place of business and nothing but horibble cars sold by them!