[Resolved] Carflexi / rental car charges
I recently rented a car through CarFlexi for one week at a price of $206. I paid CarFlexi $16.27 up front. They emailed a document that said "The amount of USD 189 is payable at the rental desk. Any additional extras or Supploementary insurances purchased locally are payable at the rental desk."
I didn't purchase any extras and was shocked that my amount due at Fox Rent A Car was $455.41. The agent said the additional fees were airport taxes and $150 deposit. I had no choice at this point other than to pay.
I have disputed the charges through my CC company and have called both Fox and CarFlexi. Turns out that on the doc they sent to me it says "Your rental excludes: all taxes and fees. Third party insurance/RLP+SLI, Fuel, Highway tools." They know what they are doing is deceitful and trickery. I've now read yelp reviews and I'm not alone in this scam!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CarFlexi Customer Care's Response, May 01, 2017
Could you please advise your voucher number?
Thank you for your response.
More Carflexi Complaints & Reviews
- Carflexi - booking
- Carflexi - fraudulent charge 
- Carflexi - unauthorised credit card charges 
- Carflexi - rental cars
- Carflexi - be very attentive
- Carflexi - failure to refund a deposit - kota bharu malaysia
- Carflexi - payment more expensive than expected
- Carflexi - charged twice for car rental
- Carflexi - do not use carflexi rental service
- Carflexi - no me entregaron el auto alquilado por estar la empresa cerrada 2/6/18