Carflexibooking

K

We used CarFlexi service and booked a car. Everything seemed fine until the day we went to pick up our ride.
When we arrived at the place we were told that there was no booking under our name!
I immediately contacted CarFlexi and asked what was going on and they explained that their booking system differs from other. So they literally said that when I booked a car I just sent a booking request. And after the request was sent it was for the booking agency to decided accept it or not. Unfortunately my request was rejected and we were left without a car.
So unprofessional!

• Pa
    Parker Asset Dec 04, 2019

The booking changes the dates and charged for insurance I didn't want and the car they gave me was a lower quality car.

Totally overcharged and absolutely no customer service, my advise, do not use, this firm is terrible, I'm going back too my normal supplier.

• Je
    Jess Coll Nov 20, 2019

After buying car reservation in Carflexi, were an unpleasant disappointment when we try to collecting the car. They made a reservation for cars that are not even on offer in local car rental.
    They left us without any help - they are frivolous, avoid them ...

• Pa
    Paul Donnelly Nov 18, 2019

I had a voucher (cfaeeaa8) for a car in italy which the rental car company (maggiore) completely did not honor at all.

Carflexi promised to investigate many, many months ago.

All promises but no action.

They are just scammers.

• Al
    Alban cukaj Nov 17, 2019

Cf14f472 Confirmational I went to Tirana didn't not answer my phone no one waiting for me there office was closed which I (want to get a refund )my money please and it's not my fault I tried to call them 8:30 and nobody answered I tried maybe 10 times

• Wo
    Wojciechu Nov 10, 2019

They left us without any help - they are frivolous, avoid them ...

• Ha
    Hadar Farber Aug 12, 2019

order CF2B9F16
    I was charged 400 Euro by the rental company on the 31st of July 2019
    I have insurance with you please return my emails and calls asap!!! [protected]
    [email protected]

• Ju
    Julianty Wijaya Jul 14, 2019

Please be informed that we have been charged twice for booking code CF3A3BEA of NOK 8097 and NOK 7278, while it should be only NOK 8097 only following our contract.

Would be appreciated if we can have further explanation regarding the double charging.

John cm Apr 27, 2019

"Damage over evaluation, no response."
    4/16/19
    Scuff mark on mags. due to rubber or road tar, abusive evaluation totalling over 300.
    Never use them again. Damage waiver contracted and nobody wants to take responsibility. Car flexi nor green motion.
    Absolutely not acceptable.

• De
    Denise Peters Jan 23, 2019

I believe there should be an investigation to confirm that this company actually exists. We have had numerous deductions for a single car from our credit card with the same message.
    Our card could not be processed. With a request to re enter the card details. Every entry deducts the money. [protected]

• De
    Deebajaj Jan 22, 2019

I have to confirmation numbers and payments made to you on both! Last night at the airport I was denied a car! I need this fixed ASAP. Have someone assigned to who can mail me on this. CF7FF5EC is the code

• Er
    Ercan Selek Nov 12, 2018

I rented a car from Carflexi last summer. I paid 100% insurance to cover everything possible. Was not supposed to be a deposit at the pick up but rental company took advantage of the rushy situation and charged deposit. After over 3 months no refund yet. I want my deposit refunded now.

• Na
    Nail Cagri Oct 28, 2018

I have rented a car, and they take deposit of 1000Euro. Not they are not refunding it. No one is answering my mails, or inquiries.
    CFCE3877 booking number.
    Date Of Rent started 9th May 2017
    Date of rent ended 14th May 2017

When I returned back to my car, they say everything is ok, but still cannot have my money back.

• Bb
    Bbgo Oct 15, 2018

This is a truly bad company. They ripped me off in Romania. Go direct to the company. A $350.00 rental ended up costing $600.00. We were made to pay insurance twice.STAY AWAY from CARFLEXI.

• Ha
    Hargrave Sep 01, 2018

Booking CFF53A7E
    I made this booking yesterday. Today my Doctor has advised me not to fly or drive at the moment.
    I should be grateful if you would cancel Booking and Refund The Deposit as soon as possible