Carflexi / car rental unhelpful and uncooperative staff
Booking Ref e-voucher 3534346
We arrived at Firefly Car Rentals at Murcia Airport on the 8th June to collect our car.
We had the same credit card we made the original payment of £91.56 but as this was not in the drivers name they would not accept this. However they would accept a debit card in another name if we paid a further £150 euros which understandably we were not prepared to pay. The staff were unhelpful and uncooperative and as we did not receive the service we have already paid for we would request a full refund.
Your early response is waited.
CarFlexi Customer Care's Response, Jul 15, 2018
Dear Mr Steven Egerton,
Thank you for your comments.
A valid credit card under the name of the main driver is required as a guarantee for the rental. This is stated in your confirmation voucher too.
The car rental company might accept a debit card only if an extra insurance is added at the rental desk in order to waive the excess amount of a rental.
More Carflexi Complaints & Reviews
- Carflexi - booking
- Carflexi - fraudulent charge 
- [Resolved] Carflexi - rental car charges 
- Carflexi - unauthorised credit card charges 
- Carflexi - rental cars
- Carflexi - charged twice for car rental
- Carflexi - do not use carflexi rental service
- Carflexi - no me entregaron el auto alquilado por estar la empresa cerrada 2/6/18
- [Resolved] Carflexi - extra charge of 92$
- Carflexi - car rental and customer service