Care.com / continuous charing of credit cards without permission
They initially offer their services as free but ask for a credit card number. What they don't tell you, and you have to go through the entire site to fine, in small print, that the credit card will be continued to be charged monthly without any notification whether or not you use their services.
This was discovered when I went to my bank account only to find it was at a negative balance.
As I live on social security and get gov't support for food and electricity, this was a cost that has put me in a bad financial situation.
I hope someone, or some agency will due a class action against them as there are many people across the USA that have gotten scammed in the same way. Interestingly enough despite complaints the BBB gives it a good waiting.
Is there any agency in the State of Maryland or the US that a can investigate this company? I would sue them if I had the money myself.
More Care.com Complaints & Reviews
- Care.com Inc - illegal activity: background checks 
- Care.com - deceptive practices/exploitation 
- Care.com - bad practices and service 
- Care.com - unauthorized use of my social security number 
- Care.com - service promised not provided 
- Care.com - Temination of account with no reason after they took my payment.
- Care.com - can't close account
- Care.com - termination by care.com
- Care.com - job searching
- Care.com - termination of acct