CardPool — gift card
Well, like everyone else here it looks like I've been "had." on 1/18/17 I purchased a $150 eGift Card from Cardpool for Petco to assist with our dog grooming. When I tried to redeem it, it was rejected as "Denied: Account Closed." So I contacted Cardpool with the (naive) belief that they would respond and assist. Yet here it is two weeks later, three follow-up e-mails, and not a word. Shameful. I found two other things about their website astounding: first, they claim they will respond it 1-3 days (ha!); and second, here it is February 1 and they still are showing their 2016 holiday hours. Crazy bad customer service. All I want is my money back or some resolution with Petco; $150 is a lot of money to lose!
More CardPool Complaints & Reviews
- Cardpool.com - I would never shop on this site again 
- Cardpool.com - please stay away from this company and just use your gift card
- Cardpool.com - complete scam, use another company for sure 
- Cardpool.com - order electronic gift card and never received 
- Cardpool.com - avoid the hassle and try one of the other gift card sites
- CardPool - paid for item using credit card, they cancelled order.
- CardPool - I lost my money
- CardPool - terrible
- CardPool - everything about this company
- CardPool - horrible (no) customer service