Captain D's / type of employee hired, hygiene, profanity

Tullahoma, TN, United States

I am a mother of 3 and I live in Tullahoma, TN. I am a concerned citizen about 1 of your employees. I always look online for any arrest that are in my area or news that goes on in my neighborhood. You can't afford to have bad neighbors now a days. I recently found out that an employee of your company, Jennifer Stephens, was recently arrested for DUI & having a suspended license. I recognized her from the Captain D's at 1917 North Jackson Street in Tullahoma, TN. I only remember her because when I have gone into this restaurant and noticed her, she always looks sloppy, not clean and sluggish, like she is drunk. I have also seen her outside leaned up against the building smoking a cigarette & talking on her phone. When I drove by & looked at her, she yelled "What the [censor] are you looking at [censor]. This is not the image that I'm sure that you want to represent your company.

• Updated by Isabella.smith, Jul 14, 2017

JENNIFER STEPHENS – 2017-07-10 21:30:00, Coffee County, Tennessee – mugshot, arrest

type of employee hired, hygiene, profanity
Is