CAPITOL ONE AUTO FINANCE / Ripoff

1 Denver, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-946-0332

BUYER BEWARE!! When you go to a dealership and are financed through Capitol One Auto Finance REFUSE. They are the worst finance company my husband I have ever dealt with. If you are ONE day late they will start calling numerous times a day and leave very threatening messages. They will in no way work with you if you are behind on payments and are very deceiving about their finance charges. We have been making payments on a vehicle for (2) years and our principle balance is more than the day we took out the loan. Their customer service is HORRIBLE and you will never talk to the same person and more than likely if you call them you are actually talking to people in India.

Comments

• Qu
      24th of Nov, 2008
    CAPITOL ONE AUTO FINANCE - Enormous interest rate
    Capitol One
    Pennsylvania

Capitol One charges interest on a day to day rate. Interest ends up being more than the principal. In the last 18 months I have paid $2702.75 in interest. My principal paymenst for the same time period were $2584.35 - My complaint to them when unheard. All they kept saying was you signed the contract and that is the interest!

******BUYER BEWARE CAPITOL ONE NO HASSEL AUTO LOANS*******

• Gi
      24th of Nov, 2008

I agree, I have been trying since April to find a company to refinance with, but with No Luck. No one wants to even deal with this company! Any suggestions