Capitec Bank / capitec forex - call centre not answering after 20 mins!!!

Nigel, gauteng,, ZA Review updated:

Good day

I have been a client of Capitec for over two years now.

I have been receiving offshore payments from Dubai for the last year.

On the 16th of Nov'17, my salary for October was paid to my SA account.

Up to now, 23 Nov'17, there is no sign of inward funds, and the Forex call centre for Capitec is useless! The contact no we using is [protected].

We contacted them twice already, and the waiting time is over 20 min's...

Is there no other, less frustrating way to be assisted sooner, and why does it take so long to answer your phones.

I also understand that Capitec are using Nedbank as their assosiated bank to receive foreign currency...,

Gl
Nov 23, 2017

Comments

May 02, 2018

Good Day
    I've been a loyal customer of Capitec for the last 10 years+.'But will def close my account next week as there is no help from them and customer service is no consistent.(Forex Department)
    I started working over seas and that is where my problems started.
    I've filled in the Forex paperwork and send it 2 times to the email address given.that was end of March.To today have i received any feedback from them.Ive tried calling them but to no avail as they never answer their phones.
    My money has been payed in and proof send to bank but they say they can not do anything as the Forex must be converted and cleared but ja they do not do it.The bank even tried to phone them on several occasions with no answer.
    I need my money i have been working for and need to live on here but how.
    They very eagerly take their monthly banking fees and on time but will not help you when help is needed.

NOW WHAT MUST I DO TO GET MY MONEY