Canadian Tire / batteries sold but no chargers to charge them!
I have a Yardworks grass trimmer that works on a 24v rechargeable battery. Problem is, the battery is still good but the charger does not. Funny thing is, Canadian Tire sells replacement batteries separately but not replacement chargers. In order to get a new charger I would have to purchase a new trimmer. I wonder if this is sly marketing and cash grabbing? I am very disappointed with Canadian Tire and have been many times in the past - both with the rude service staff and the cost and quality of their products (one small example - a cigarette lighter costs over $10.00 in 2008 - in 2007 it cost under $5.00. I will no longer shop at Canadian Tire.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - Oil change
- Canadian Tire - high pressure sales tactics by in store or at the pumps mobile credit card application guys...
- Canadian Tire - automotive center
- Canadian Tire - bicycle
- Canadian Tire - auto service