Canadian Tire Spruce Grove / terrible service
Due to every former bad service I try to avoid Canadian Tire, however, they had the range hood i wanted so I HAD to go. I ask a staff member (unpacking) where i might find the range hoods. She points and says "Go down there and find the staff working & ask her for help".
I did find (an older blonde lady with hair up in a top-knot) and told her i was sent to her for help. She says, "Who sent you?" Taken aback, I said, "I dont know, one of the other staff". She responds, "Was she too busy to look after you?" I said, "I assume so." By now the conversation is ridiculous.
"Well", she says, "I am busy right now".
I waited and waited. Finally she comes over and says she will have to go upstairs to get the item. I wait, and wait and WAIT! Finally on the verge of walking out, I spot her. I said, "Did you find it?" She says "Yes, i put it down over there".
What the H_ _ _L is her problem that she did not give me the item to pay for??!!
Angrily i took it to the till and told the girl about the terrible customer service (in short terms). She asked what department, when i told her she said, "Oh that does not surprise me, she is something else".
Now i ask you, why do the keep the old bat on if she cannot be civil and give customer service??? Is she the Managers Mother??
Anyway, just another dismal experience and reason to avoid Canadian Tire Spruce Grove, AB, Canada.
More Canadian Tire Spruce Grove Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - Replacing headlight on 2009 Pontiac G5
- Canadian Tire - Online shopping/delivery of fry pan
- Canadian Tire - automobile garage services
- Canadian Tire - cashier attitude
- Canadian Tire - fry pay