Canadian Tirepoor workmanship on a car wheel alignment

M Nov 26, 2017

On April 13 2017 I went to the Canadian Tire in St-Hyacinthe, QC. I went there to install my 4 new four season Bridgestone tires (EP422 Plus size 19565R15 91H M+S). Canadian Tire consulted me to change air filters, and to also do a wheel alignment. I accepted and paid $230.58. The wheel alignment was $69.96 + Tax. Invoice [protected] is attached to this complaint.

On November 23, 2017 I went to Honda in Boucherville to get my winter tires put on only to be told that my four season Brudgestone front tires (EP422 Plus size 19565R15 91H M+S) are finished but my back tires are almost new 9/32. The reason is the mechanic at Canadian Tire never screwed the bolts onto the tie rod. My front tires are useless now. I also had to pay for another wheel alignment at Honda. Invoice SB77683. The invoice is attached to this complaint (demonstrating I paid for another wheel alignment and the status of my four season tires they removed from my car).

I expect a refund of $69.96 + Tax for the wheel alignment I had to pay at Canadian Tire and I expect a refund for qty 2 tires (Bridgestone EP422 Plus size 19565R15 91H M+S). I regret ever going to Canadian Tire. I am very lucky I was not in an accident with the unfinished wheel alignment (not attaching the bolt to the tie_rod.

• Updated by Masseusekc · Nov 26, 2017

I would like a refund on my wheel alignment that was not done properly and two new tires.