Canadian Tire Options Mastercard / billing me twice my credit limit
I was given the beginner limit of $400.00 and had the card for awhile making payments ontime etc.
I had a pre auth charge coming out monthly. Last yr family emergancy resulted in a maxed card. After a few months not using it cuz it was maxed I get a bill for $600.00!! Hello!! my limit was only 400!! Two months later a bill for $800!! I find out though my card was maxed and available credit was zero, they allowed my pre auth debits charged to my non exsisting credit limit that they thought I was going to pay them!!! Umm No! After a nasty convo they cancelled the un auth charges and I closed my account...Bad Business
More Canadian Tire Options Mastercard Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - Automotive Service
- Canadian Tire - Oil change
- Canadian Tire - high pressure sales tactics by in store or at the pumps mobile credit card application guys...
- Canadian Tire - automotive center
- Canadian Tire - bicycle