Canadian Tire / horrible service
I will never ever shop at canadian tire again. They are absolutely horrible. I purchased a bike there on april 8 (Before the easter long weekend). I rode it once around my block and discovered that it shifted very badly. This was not really a huge surprise considering that it's a $100 bike (Supercycle 1800). So today (April 13), I went back to the store with the intention of exchanging the bike for a better one (I was willing to upgrade to a more expensive brand). I was told there are no refunds or exchanges on bikes!!! The cashier and the supervisor were absolutely rude and unsympathetic so I asked to speak to the general manager. The supervisor called him saying, "the customer wants to go over my head. Can you come deal with her?". Lovely. Anyway, so the manager came out and like the supervisor before him, told me, "you should've ridden the bike around the store if you wanted to get a feel for it." I asked him if he thought it was reasonable to ride a bike up and down store aisles and if he thought that would really give me a good idea of what a bike was like. He just shrugged and started to walk away. So I said, "this is how you stand behind your products?" to which he responded, "we have warranty service". As if any kind of service will turn a crappy gear system into a good one. So i'm stuck with a $100 piece of junk. I will never shop at canadian tire again - I wouldn't care if it were a life or death situation, that store will never receive another dime from me.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - Cashier and Management/ Customer Service
- Canadian Tire - Auto service.
- Canadian Tire - Employee Was Very Pushy About Triangle Card
- Canadian Tire - car wash services
- Canadian Tire - unprofessional service