Canadian Tire — customer service
Dylan at the Canadian Tire in Trail provided some of the absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced. We were making quite a large purchase
for an agreed upon price and had spoken to him on the phone. For the next week he dodged our calls with reassurance that we would be called back. Finally we went into the store, waited an hour for him to arrive and get settled, and then were told that he was refusing to come out of his office to speak with us.
The poor employee that we were speaking to looked so embarrassed and was extremely apologetic and deserves a gold star for their effort at having to deal with his unprofessionalism. Then, over the phone, to the employee, he informs us that our purchase would be $100 more than we were promised.
We've told our entire family to avoid Canadian Tire at all costs if this is the attitude of their management team. To throw their employees under the bus and not give customers the courtesy of a phone call or face to face explanation. We weren't even unruly in any way and still made our purchase!
He was rude, discourteous, unprofessional, and lied to us.
We are EXTREMELY disappointed and it will absolutely determine where we shop in the future.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair 
- Canadian Tire Store - filthy public washroom