Canadian Tire Auto Service / [censor] service, 3 days to change a battery
Took my car to Canadian Tire auto service, need a battery change.
The guy took my key and asked me to leave the car there, sent me home with their own van and tell me wait at home, they will give me a call when it's done.
I wait and wait and wait, untill 5:00pm. I called and they told me that they are busy, gonna check my car tomorrow morning.
Okay I can understand that so I wait till another day, 3:00 pm, nobody called. So I called again, they asked me what is my key look like, and then they told me they couldn't find my key, it's probably the guy having my car went home. They will have to wait for that guy and look at my car tomorrow.
so three days for a ###ing car battery change? No ###ing way! I went to drive my car away and get it fix somewhere else, only three hours.
Never, never gonna try Canadiansuxer again.
More Canadian Tire Auto Service Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - Cashier and Management/ Customer Service
- Canadian Tire - Auto service.
- Canadian Tire - Employee Was Very Pushy About Triangle Card
- Canadian Tire - car wash services
- Canadian Tire - unprofessional service